Over the years, MJ4MF has created a number of resources for students, teachers, or anyone else who wants them. Some are puzzles for kids, others are tools that can be used in classrooms. It seemed silly to have them disbursed over all the blog entries, so here they are collected in one location. Enjoy.
Feel free to use them however you like.
- Final Exam (Solutions)
- Rebus Puzzles (Solutions)
- Purity Test
- Random Number Generator (Instructions)
- Spatial Multiplication Table
- Turkey Day Tangram
- Magic Heart (Instructions)
- Light Bulb Jokes (a chapter from Math Jokes 4 Mathy Folks)
- Online Resource Rubric
- Harold Reiter’s H KenKen Puzzle
- Colin Adams’ Mangum, PI Essay
- QR Code Crossword
- SuDoClue – Easy
- SuDoClue – Hard (Solution)