On Friday, March 4, 2016, I presented the keynote presentation at the Virginia Council of Teachers of Mathematics annual conference. A PDF of the slides used during that presentation can be found at the link below.
During the presentation, I accessed the following file:
- Maximum Products (XLS)
I also referenced the following websites:
- Andrew Stadel: mr-stadel.blogspot.com/
- Robert Kaplinsky: robertkaplinsky.com
- Cathy Yenca: mathycathy.com/blog/
- Illuminations: illuminations.nctm.org
- Illustrative Math: illustrativemathematics.org
- Math Assessment Project: map.mathshell.org
- Mathews, J. (2016). Many parents hated Common Core math at first, before figuring it out. The Washington Post. Retrieved from https://www.washingtonpost.com/33c1b59e-c6bd-11e5-9693-933a4d31bcc8_story.html.