Jiminy, looking back at my posts during the past month, I’ve been waaaaaaaay too serious. Here’s something a little lighter — but be forewarned, it’s PG-13.
Overheard at the math department holiday party:
- I’m like π — I’m really long, and I go on forever.
- I’m algebraically divorced. Will you replace my x without asking y?
- What do math and my genitalia have in common? Both are hard for you!
- I know the first 1,000 digits of π. But that don’t mean nothin’ if I can’t get the 10 digits in your phone number.
- On a scale of 1-10, you’re eπ.
- You must be an asymptote… I keep getting closer and closer, but you won’t let me touch.
I was at an Internet cafe yesterday, and my server went down on me.
Please enter your new password: penis
Sorry, your password isn’t long enough.
Sex is better than logic, but I can’t prove it.
Were your parents married before you were born?
Yes, my father was married, my mother was not.