Pop Quiz Answers
Answers to the twelve questions from yesterday’s quiz.
- Just one. Then it’s no longer empty.
- Both have four quarters.
- A half dollar. Remove ‘half,’ and it becomes a dollar.
- Eight. A penny and a quarter is 26 cents.
- The letter ‘e.’
- Your age.
- Because then it would be a foot.
- 51,005 people, because DEAD = 51,005 in hexadecimal.
- Take away the ‘s.’
- Lack of fit.
- They pay out the award as follows: 1 dollar the first week, 1/2 dollar the second week, 1/3 dollar the third week, and so on.